Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Which snack are you most looking forward to?
- I have a really fantastic looking stack this year; it’s hard to pick! Possibly Burial Rites.
Tell us a little something about yourself!
- Popcorn 😀 I have a ration of one bag/month. Today I will eat the October bag.
If you participated in the last Read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
- Last Read-a-thon, I wrote that I was off to Japan in August. Now I’ve been in Japan for just over two months and I can happily say that I love sharing English picture books with Japanese people, children and adults alike.
- I did a bit of cheering for Team Rogue last year, but this I signed up to be an official cheerleader. I plan to do more cheering, less reading blogs/Twitter, and more reading.
Now I’m off to cheer a bit before heading to bed to read! Ganbatte to everyone who will be reading or cheering or otherwise participating while I’m asleep 🙂