Good morning fellow Read-a-thoners! I awoke just before 7:00AM, and started reading right then. So far I’ve read 55 pages of The Lord of the Rings and eaten breakfast. Time to do the introductory post.
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
- Canadian prairies. I woke up to some lovely frost! I’m pleased as a peach to be reading at home after spending the last two Read-a-thons in Japan.
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
- My immediate response is Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson, but I’ve got lots of books to look forward to today~
- Which snack are you most looking forward to?
- A creme egg (not a ‘screme egg’). I’m very diligent about rationing them.
- Tell us a little something about yourself!
- I’m going to New Zealand next spring and I don’t think I’ll be able to participate in the next read-a-thon :O So, I’m giving it my all this time.
- If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
- I think I’ll take a bath this afternoon! Also, last read-a-thon I didn’t have a lot of time for participating whereas this time I’m hoping to read the most I’ve ever read.
Now I’m back to reading, this time “Shouldn’t You Be in School?” by Lemony Snicket. You can follow my updates on Twitter; otherwise, see you again at the mid-way update!