September is here! I’ve already got some posts lined up. I only finished two books in August, but I started a third yesterday that I’m blazing through. The list of books I want to start reading in the next month or two is getting a bit of hand, so I thought I’d make a blog post to keep track and show you what’s in store now that I’ve settled in a bit. These are all ebooks that I own.
- The Swallow: A Ghost Story by Charris Cotter- Everything in this book’s description appealed to me! The cover is cute as well. I started yesterday and I will probably finish it today.
- July Crisis: The World’s Descent Into War, Summer1914 by Thomas Otte – This is a hefty book but it sounds like a really informative read.
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson – This is the book I won during the Summer Library Reading Challenge.
- The Reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith – I’ve had this one for awhile, just need to get around to it.
- Stripped: The True Story of Depeche Mode by Jonathan Miller – I’ve only read this book cover to cover once, maybe three or four years ago. I’m even more of a DM fan now and I really want to read it again so I picked up a digital copy to read here.
- Machine of Death: A Collection of Stories About People Who Know How They Will Die – I’ve joined a book club for the first time here because I think it will be a good way to socialize. I’ve never been interested in book clubs because I’m picky about what I read, but this book looks okay.
- Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami – The new Murakami book, available in English as of August! It’s sitting on my iPad, patiently waiting to be opened…
- Blood & Gold (The Ferryman and the Flame 2.5) by Rhiannon Paille – I’ve finished book two and am ready for this in-between-er.
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien – I really need to start this one, but I want to give it my full attention. I don’t want to rush through it or read it when I’m distracted by living in Japan. You only get one chance to read a book for the first time; I want to do it properly! 😛 It may be a little while yet…